FedEx Express Canada has open part time Courier positions in our Toronto location
Our people are the foundation of our success. The differentiator in the employment relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair and respectful people practices and our positive work environment.
As a result, FedEx Express Canada has consistently been ranked in the top 50 Best (Platinum) Employers in Canada survey by Aon Hewitt and also placed amongst the 20 most respected brands in Canada.
To provide courteous and efficient pick-up and delivery of packages on an assigned route; to check all shipments for conformance to Federal Express Canada features of service; to provide related customer service functions.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must possess a High school diploma or educational equivalent
• Must achieve minimum threshold on mandatory pre-placement driver assessment training
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a good driving record
• Ability to lift 70 lbs. and to maneuver any package weighing up to 150 lbs. with appropriate equipment
• In the province of Quebec, must be bilingual (French and English)
ADDRESS: 475 Commissioner St Toronto
Total Rewards Package:
FedEx delivers a comprehensive total rewards program with a full spectrum of benefits to meet your diverse needs:
• Benefit plans: medical, health, dental, orthodontics, vision, etc.
• Pension plan
• Education assistance / tuition reimbursement
• Community involvement: Canadian Blood services; Disaster Readiness, Relief and Recovery
• Discounts: travel & entertainment, health &lifestyle, home & auto and electronics
Company: FedEx Express Canada
Job Title: Part Time Driver
Job Requisition Number: RC284531
Job Family: FXE-CAN: Ops Courier
Time Type: Part Time
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
475 Commissioners Street
Toronto, Ontario M4M 1A5