To be responsible for Project Management/ Planning/ Coordinating activities typically in the context of a production or services project to fulfill a customer order or need according to financial/commercial parameters and ensuring customer satisfaction. Develops an operational year plan for the own department activities. Suggests improvements in products, processes and procedures. Contributes to plan of larger unit.
Roles and Responsibilities
• All activities related to the supervision, organization and execution of a service project, including scope, time, contract (if not covered by a dedicated Contract Manager) cost & quality management. Responsibility for project methodologies and standards including scheduling and control , to fulfill a customer order or need according to financial/commercial parameters and ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Works together with high level people from the business. Specifies needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research done.
• Handles standardized project processes. Guidelines for choosing the right actions. Processes and procedures are frequently updated by other functions and have to be implemented in the department.
• Handles diverse clients in a region. Works on the basis of predefined contracts and frameworks. Some latitude to deviate from those conditions.
• Proven years experience in a Services Project Management role.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
• Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
• Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
• Effective problem identification and solution skills.
• Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.