OfficeTeam is in search of an experienced part-time candidate to assist with donor relations for a reputable non-profit environmental organization headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia! This is a temporary, part-time (17 hours) contract position until the end of January, starting immediately. Successful candidates will have experience with donor relations, specifically community giving and fundraising.
– Respond to inbound donor inquiries by phone, email, mail
– Complete outbound calls to donors including credit card number recovery calls, retention calls, and other follow-ups
– Maintain and update donor information in Raiser’s Edge and Artez databases
– Call prospective legacy donors to respond to inquiries relating to planned giving
– Update donor information in Raiser’s Edge database following contact with planned giving prospects (track responses & detailed notes)
– Assist in the processing of cheque, credit card, and cash donations received through the mail
– Support the donor relations team with other duties, as required
– MUST have experience with donor relations, specifically community giving and fundraising.
– Experience working with Raiser’s Edge and Artez databases or similar software is a huge asset
– Must be currently located in the area and available to start working immediately
– Exceptional, laser-sharp attention to detail and accuracy with strong time management skills
– Great telephone manner
– Ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a dynamic team setting and in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
– Background in data entry/data administration/accounting/ strong asset
– Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to be resourceful and creative
Who we are: OfficeTeam specializes in temporary placements in the Vancouver area, which are typically suitable for candidates who are not currently working, available immediately, and are open to taking on temporary opportunities. Taking on temporary assignments is advantageous to you as they will keep your resume active, often allow you to freshen up or learn new skill sets, and of course, they are paid assignments!
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Only local applicants who are immediately available will be considered. Please apply with your resume to our website or call us directly at [ Phone number blocked ] .
OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at [ Phone number blocked ] for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.