Provides a broad range of communications functions and services across a unit or units which can be at various levels within the organization. Partners with business leadership to ensures the performance of communications generalist activities. Develops operational plan for own department. Operational contributions to plan of the larger unit.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Provides a broad range of communications functions and services across a business or for a particular geographical regions or hub. Partners with business leadership to ensure the performance of communications generalist activities.
• Develop elaborated proposals for changing processes and procedures assessing the impact on directly related processes/functions.
• Ability to communicate the broader picture to the team. Use of basic influencing skills to deliver on assigned goals.
• Service unit providing services to the function or directly to the business.
• Handles department work guided by procedures. Exceptional cases are resolved by choosing the right procedure.
• Driving digital campaigns and creating content
• Managing Social Media channels
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with proven experience in Communications). Proven experience in Communications Business Partner.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
• Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
• Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
• Effective problem identification and solution skills.
• Proven analytical and organizational ability.
• Previous digital experience is preferred.